Ever since I got a my new laptop, I would just carry it around in my backpack without a cover or sleeve. It would always make me a little nervous, making me think, “did I drop my backpack down to fast?” or “what if the things in there are scratching new baby?”. It wasn’t until recently that the idea of making my own sleeve came to mind. And what better way to start than to make a cute Totoro sleeve? 😀
Things you’ll need:
- Gray Yarn (I used 2 skeins of True Gray in Impeccable Yarn)
- White Yarn (I’m using White in Red Heart Supersaver)
- Black Yarn (I’m using Black in Red Heart Supersaver)
- Green Yarn (I’m using Jelly Bean by I Love This Yarn!)
- Less then a yard of fleece fabric
- Hot glue or thread/needle
- Fabric scissors
- Yarn needle
- Size 4.0mm crochet hook
Finished Size: Approx. 14.25 inches wide by 9.75 inch long
This pattern comes with a mini Fiona at your side! Feel free to contact me anytime if you need help understanding the pattern. I’ll be happy to help!
Get your pattern here!